Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bar Dolci, Forbeswood Heights + Edsa Shangri-La Lobby Lounge

I had a wonderful FRIDATE with my good friend KD.

We had dinner at Cafe Juanita which I'll do a separate post of. After, since KD was craving for macarons, we dropped by Bar Dolci to get some.






We got a box of 12 which costs P620. Flavors we tried were Cafe ( coffee ), Chocolate Chip Caramel, Chocolate Hazelnut ( Ferrero ), French Vanilla, a couple of Thai Tea, a couple of Pistachio, Salted Caramel, Strawberry, Dark Chocolate and Chocolate Mint. My favorite was the Cafe. KD liked Salted Caramel best but she also reiterated Aubergine Restaurant located in Fort Bonifacio still makes the best tasting macarons!

After stuffing ourselves with the sweet dessert, we went to Shangri-La Mall to watch What To Expect When You're Expecting which was pretty hilarous! We both love Cameron Diaz so much! Chase Crowford... why do you have to be so handsome?!

Before going home, we decided to have tea first at The Lobby Lounge of Edsa Shangri-La Hotel. How very SOSYAL ( fancy )..



Have A Lovely Day!





Bar Dolci
F133, Forbeswood Heights, Forbestown Road corner Burgos Circle,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig 
Tel. 846-6245

Lobby Lounge, EDSA Shangri-la Hotel
Lobby Lvl., EDSA Shangri-la Hotel, 1 Garden Way, Ortigas Center
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 633-8888 ext. 2738 or 2739

6 comments:

  1. we shall experience Aubergine macaroons next time :) I can't wait for our Sundate this weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you are not busy, ill take you Fridate with me again? it's Nolita night at Fort Boni then Jamba Juice after! game game?

      Delete
  2. you girls must have had a wonderful (and delicious) time there! I've never tried macarons, I guess I should:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did. I bet you have a lot of Parisian bakeshops there that sells macarons?

      Delete
  3. Hi miss lovely!
    May I ask how much is a cup of coffee(average coffee) in Edsa Shangri-La Lobby Lounge?

    JV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JV! uhmm about P150 to P200 ( service charge included ) I think? So instead of the typical Starbucks why not try to hang out at the Lounge for some music and better/ more comfortable seats :P

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...