Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Outfit Post # 58



inner tank top: H&M // top: LUSCIOUS CLOSET // jeans: MANGO // 
flats: TORY BURCH // bag: PRADA

Watched Red Dawn the movie at Robinsons Place Manila and had a simply dinner at Italiannis. I prefer covering myself up whenever I go to this mall because I was "harassed" by a couple of men before while I was doing supermarket errands wearing normal shorts, plain top, and flip flops. The two creepy freaks followed me and kept talking to me asking my name and that got me pretty scared because I was alone and my driver was at the parking lot waiting. From the supermarket I walked straight to the exit and told the guard some guys were following me. I guess when they saw I told the guard about them, they quickly dispersed. Anyway this happened 2 or 3 years ago so I never ever go to this mall alone or wear shorts there again. lol. 

I quickly stole this newly released Luscious Closet Original Selena Top in gold because anything shimmering gets my attention. If you dare, you can wear it without an inner top and let your bra be seen to show this sexy look but if you are a bit conservative, wear something underneath the sheer tank and you'd look just as fab.  How do you like my look?

Have A Lovely Day!




9 comments:

  1. Loved the look, casual pero fashionista paden!!! Ang ganda mu kasi kaya ka-habulin ng admirer's, hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Admirer? YEEE!!! ayaw ko mga ganyang admirers! :D

      Delete
  2. pretty pretty lovely as always :) did u trim your hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUP YUP! I cut my hair with Achi Franci before Xmas!
      Thanks Achi Fran! <3

      Delete
  3. even in a trash bag, you'll still look chic, pretty and flawless (: ---inggit much! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ANUH BAH!! :P Hindi naman siguro. When I'm lazy I don't look chic at all, believe me. <3

      Delete
  4. pretty! looks like luscious closet has lots of fab items

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup yup!! Kindly check it out for good finds! :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...