Tuesday, June 11, 2013

C' Panizzas & Pasta at Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City

When our yaya cook went on a vacation for a week, my parents and I dined out everyday during lunch time or after work. On a Tuesday lunch, we went to C' located behind a Petron gas station inside Clark Freeport Zone. We were supposed to go to the original C' located at Don Juico Avenue but it was under renovation so we tried the newly opened one here. I was excited to order my favorite Risotto Ox-Tongue only to find out this branch does not serve entrees. It only serves Panizzas and Pasta!!! ( Thus the name of the restaurant. Toink! )


We ordered the following:

COMPLIMENTARY BREAD W/ PESTO DIP

The bread was served fresh from the oven and together with the pesto olive oil and Parmesan dip, it was heaven!

PUMPKIN AND CARROT SOUP P200

My dad and I split a bowl of this soup so this is a half portion of it. The soup was creamy and sweet and we both loved it.

KRISTINA P810

The famous bacon and cheese panizza that everyone is raving about! We finished this in no time.

COMPLIMENTARY ALFALFA SPROUTS FOR THE PANIZZA

SPAGHETTI CARBONARA P440

My favorite bacon and fresh mushroom pasta! Burp!

Have A Lovely Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...