Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Chronosphere


"The Robots May Be Gone But The Party Lives On"



The EconOrg of DLSU Manila threw a badass party at Fiamma a couple of weeks ago. The place was packed with college students! I feel so old...er OLDER! I left college 3 and a half years ago. JEEBUS, I do feel old...


Anyhoo, they organized a Love Match Dating Game. How cute!!! Everyone looked HOT HOT HOT!

If you are wondering why I was there, so out of place ( lol ), its because Luscious Closet was invited together with SUY, IAAH, Rex Clothing Basic, Sachico, Acer, etc to sponsor the party.

Here are some of the fashion show pictures from the Sweet Summer Collection of Luscious Closet:








Thank you to all the gorgeous models and to those who bought Luscious Closet Clothes on the spot!!!

Here are the after party pictures:


Hanging out with the Econ professors.


KD looked AMAZING in her sparkly gold bodycon dress from Dorothy Perkins.

What I wore:
top - ERIC DELOS SANTOS SS 2012
shorts - F21
pumps - ALDO
purse - PRADA

Have A Lovely Day!


6 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds like a great event and you guys look so pretty! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a great time. Your blog is inspiring. Beautiful outfits, I am following your blog pls visit mine, I hope you will follow back
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aurelia for visiting my blog. Sure! I'll follow you as well <3

      Delete
  3. DANG, i'm lovin your outfit!!! 5 stars :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...