Friday, May 31, 2013

Zao Vietnamese Bistro in Shangri-la Plaza Mall

After visiting my nieces, the companion and I went to Shangri-la Mall to have a quick bite. We decided to stroll and check out the restaurants opened at the new east wing. Since we were both famished but didn't want to eat heavy food ( confusing right?! ), we decided to go for Zao Vietnamese Bistro. I was craving for a hot bowl of Pho.


We ordered the following:

TENDERLOIN PHO P245

Rice noodle soup with tenderloin. My request because I do love a hot soup to start my meal. I squeezed a bit of lime, threw in a handful of beansprouts and the soup was heaven!

SHRIMP CAKES P315

Deep-fried shrimp cake patties served with a sweet chili sauce. Fried to perfection and nothing too oily.

SHAKING BEEF P395

Cubed filet mignon seared with garlic, tomatoes and onions. SO TENDER!!!

SAIGON PORK CHOP P275

Pan-fried and served with Zao dipping sauce. We loved the vinegar-y dipping sauce with the fried pork. Ate this with a cup of rice. Yumm!

Overall I do like this restaurant. I like the food and the service. We shall return!

Have A Lovely Day!





Zao Vietnamese Bistro
Shangri-la Plaza Mall, East Wing, Shaw Blvd
Wack Wack, Mandaluyong

2 comments:

  1. Do you have contact number of Zao? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! Couldn't find the number of the place. I think the place is rarely that fully booked.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...