Tuesday, November 12, 2013

UCC Vienna Cafe at SM Mall of Asia

We reached SMX around 1:30pm so while walking around the first aisle at the SuperSale Bazaar, we felt hunger pangs and thought we cannot shop properly if we are hungry. We fast walked towards SM Mall of Asia and got in the first restaurant we saw on sight! 


Our fast orders:

PEARL MILK TEA P119

I got a glass of peal milk tea. It was my first time to try it from UCC. It was good but with a serving size that small, I find the pricing a bit steep.

CHICKEN MUSHROOM RISOTTO P389

Faui ordered her usual favorite and ate every morsel of it. We both love UCC food. They're delicious and filling.

HAMBURG RICE CASSEROLE P389

I also got my usual favorite. Waaahhh!!! I'm craving for one now as I type this blog post! :P

Have A Lovely Day!




UCC Vienna Cafe
SM Mall of Asia, Seaside Blvd 
Manila Bay Reclamation Area, Pasay City
Tel 556 0175

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...