Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lu Dao Seafood Restaurant

Good morning everyone! What are your weekend plans?

I might be going to Enchanted Kingdom or watch the Pyro Musical Fireworks Show at SM Mall of Asia tonight. I'm pretty excited about doing any one of those. I'll just update you guys next week to what activity I'm able to do.

Anyhoo today, I'll be posting our yummy, authentic, and exotic seafood lunch at Lu Dao Seafood Restaurant located in Tsio Sai Province.


Lu Dao Seafood Restaurant is located inside Lu Dao Hotel. At 12 in the afternoon, the entire restaurant was surprisingly empty. CREEPY! My achi assured me that this place serves good seafood and it is safe to eat here.

Our meal:

ROASTED DUCK AND ROASTED PORK

STEAMED LIVE SUAHE

STEAMED LOBSTER WITH GARLIC SOTANGHON

OYSTER CAKE

STEAMED FISH IN SOYA SAUCE

BRAISED GIANT CLAMS

Nothing can be fresher than the seafood we just ate! We left the restaurant with big satisfying smiles on our faces.

Have A Lovely Day!



4 comments:

  1. I wonder if the oyster cake is an omelet with corn flour and spring onions as well as oysters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used to enjoy this at the old Marquina Cafe which was famous for its crab rice. I wonder if restaurants from my era have survived, and if they kept up their standards, such as Toho (Antigua) and Carvajal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really familiar with all those places but I know Carvajal is in Binondo right? :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...