Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review: Washi Tapes

There's a new craze in the arts and crafts world! It's the attack of the colorful tapes! Hoarders and my fellow art-attack-wannabes definitely ordered a lot of this Japanese cool tapes to be used to decorate about almost everything they can lay their eyes on. 


I ordered P1000ish worth of Washi Tapes from Paper Blush. My transaction was fast and the owner was super nice to talk to!

Each Washi Tapes costs P75. I originally planned to use these tapes to decorate my Instax Plain Films.

Here are the other things I washified as well :

Power Bank

Cellphone Casing

Instax Films

Will update this blog of the other things I will washify in the future!

Have A Lovely Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...