Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Yabu The House of Katsu at SM Mall of Asia

Good day everyone. I've been seeing a lot of blog posts about the additional new items served at Yabu The House of Katsu. So one afternoon, after a nice Yoga Session with my Yoga buddy Bernice, I suggested we have a good rice dinner at Yabu. I was kinda afraid there would be a long queue because whenever we try to eat at this branch, there's at least a 30 minutes waiting period. We only waited for 2 minutes to be seated. I guess there are a lot of Katsu Restaurants opening left and right so people have other options now.



The yummy salad dressings.

We got the following:

RIPE MANGO P100

We started our meal with a tall glass of fresh shakes. I got mango. It was sweet and good.

PINEAPPLE P90

Ber had pineapple. She said it tasted normal.

HIRE KATSUDON P335

After looking at the new items on the menu, I still ordered what I ALWAYS order when dining at Yabu. (-_-) I ordered this lean pork katsudon. I prefer eating my viands with sauces and not just fried. As usual, it was good and I finished everything with 2 refills of the cabbage salad and miso soup.

SALMON SET P475

This was Bernice's order. She gave me a slice and the salmon fillet was pretty good. It didn't taste super fresh but it wasn't malansa ( fishy ) like the frozen type. She was able to finished everything as well.


Our yoga pictures:



Have A Lovely Day!





Yabu The House of Katsu
2/F SM Mall of Asia, Main Mall Atrium, South Arcade,
Pacific Drive Manila Bay Reclamation Area, Pasay
Tel. 511 7202

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...