Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Big Bite! The Northern Food Festival

Last weekend there was a food festival happening at MarQuee Mall. My mom saw the event on television so before heading back to Manila, we dropped by and had lunch there. Big Bite! The Northern Food Festival was a weekend event to celebrate Kapampangan cuisine. Popular food found all over North had stalls so it was quite fun sampling and buying all my childhood favorites.


Pictures of the stalls which caught our attention:




They made a giant size Paella!!!














My mom said the authentic way of eating Sampelot is to eat it with the sticky rice.



Urdu pastries are the bomb! They're SUPER good but since they are based in Tarlac, I rarely get to have them.



Toll House! One of the best restaurant in Angeles!


Things we bought:

SUMAN AND TAMALES

MAMON AND BISKOTSO

I GOT A  BOTTLE OF PREMIUM TALANGKA FOR P350. GOING TO USE IT TO MAKE SHRIMP ALIGUE PASTA.

TWO ORDERS OF THE SAMPELOT WITH STICKY RICE. MY MOM AND I LOVE THIS HOT DESSERT!


CHICHARON, BAGOONG AND SUKANG KURAT

REFRESHING BUKO PANDAN DRINK

SAUSAGES

WE GOT LUNCH FROM ALING LURING'S. THOSE ARE PORK BBQ AND BOLDEOT ( CHICKEN ASS ).

TWO ORDERS OF SISIG.

CHICHARON BULAKLAK

MUSHROOM BURGER

CHEESE LANGKA COCO SORBETES


Have A Lovely Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...