Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Tony Roma's in Glorietta 4, Makati City

Another Saturday dinner with my siblings and company. We choose Tony Roma's because it's everyone's favorite restaurant in Glorietta. I haven't dined here in months so I was craving for some good ol' fall off the bone ribs!


Our orders that I was able to take photos:

COMPLIMENTARY BREAD

I wonder why they now serve their breads in this manner? They used to serve it on a wooden board right?! The bread was cold and super tough! GRRRR!!!

BAKED POTATO SOUP

Still the same old creamy potato-ey soup that I love so much! I asked for extra cheddar cheese on top!

CALAMARI SALAD

I love my salad drowning in Caesar salad dressing so this salad was pretty perfect for me!

CHICKEN ALFREDO

I shared this with baby Samara. She loved it. She probably ate more than half of this plate.

RIBS AND BBQ CHICKEN COMBO

The ribs were a bit dry but the barbeque sauce was still good as usual. I also think the meat content of the ribs seems lesser now? Or was I just hungry? Anyhoo, I feel Tony Roma's is not the same as it used to be? 

Did they change management?

Have A Lovely Day!





Tony Roma's
G/F Glorietta 4, Ayala Ave Corner Pasay Road
Ayala Center, Makati
Tel. 757 1926

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...