Thursday, October 31, 2013

Tajimaya Yakiniku Restaurant in SM Mall of Asia

As you all know, Tajimaya Yakiniku Restaurant is a personal favorite place of mine! I just love the beef and I used to eat like 3 to 4 big servings of those per visit. But lately, I haven't gone back to that awesome place. So one rainy night, after a good yoga session with Bernice, I suggest we had an eat all you can at Tajimaya. Bernice informed me that it'll be her first time to try the place so let's see if she would love the place as much as I do!


We were served the following:

KIMCHI AND COLD BEANSPROUTS BANCHAN

Upon seated, we were automatically given these small appetizers. We got the P599 per head meal. That's the only promo they have now. They don't have the P499 eat all you can deal anymore, which is fine because I need my favorite salad to be eaten with the beef.

ICED TEA

I believe they were serving Nestea.

SALAD WITH SESAME DRESSING

I don't eat rice whenever I have this unlimited yakiniku meal. I would probably have 4 to 5 plates of this salad throughout my meal!

GARLIC PUREE AND JAPANESE SOY SAUCE

While waiting for our meats, I taught Bernice how to make sauce. She likes her sauce spicy so she added a lot of those Japanese pepper powders.

SQUID ROLLS

Since it was Bernice's first time, we ordered everything on the unlimited menu for her to try.

MARINATED CHICKEN

FRESH SHRIMPS

SAUSAGES

PORK

MARINATED BEEF

The star of the night! I first ordered 2 big plates of those and we got another plate more. Lately my appetite is not that good... :(

FRESH LETTUCE

You can also request these greens which are also unlimited if you like to wrap your meats ala Korean style. Bernice did that.

JAPANESE RICE

Bernice also had a bowl of rice. She eats like a man but she's thinner than Olive Oyl!

Happy days!

The verdict: Bernice is a fan of Tajimaya now!

Have A Lovely Day!





Tajimaya Yakiniku Restaurant
SM Mall of Asia, Seaside Veranda, Seaside Blvd
Manila Bay Reclamation Area, Pasay
Tel. 556 8292

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...