Monday, January 28, 2013

Tajimaya Yakinuku Restaurant and Sebastian's Ice Cream in SM Mall Of Asia

As many of you have already heard, my cousin Ahya Paul and his wife, who is also my blog mentor Achi Fran of Frannywanny.com are moving to Singapore soon! So before they leave, all the cousins gathered up and had a despidida party to wish them both farewell. The place chosen was Tajimaya located in SM Mall of Asia because everyone wanted to try the famous eat-all-you-can grilled meats.


A party of 13 is definitely one noisy and rowdy crowd to be in. Everyone was yelling just to tell his amusing stories for everyone to hear. I say this is the best kind of dinner parties! I really enjoy and cherish these once in a blue moon gatherings with my mother’s side cousins.

Everyone got the P520 / person buffet which includes the following:

One serving of appetizer consisting of kimchi and beansprouts. Unlimited Salad, Japanese Rice, and Iced Tea. You will be needing all of these to complement the delicious grilled food that you will be consuming heavily.

The unlimited meats and seafoods are:

PORK SLICES

MARINATED CHICKEN SLICES

FRESH SHRIMPS

MARINATED BEEF SLICES ( My personal favorite! ), SAUSAGE, and SQUID

*Squid balls should also be included but that night the waitstaff said they didn't have any.

All the boys lovingly grilled the food while the girls just took pictures and posted them on their social network accounts! Donya-donyahan kami!

The Yang Cousins.

After dinner, since everyone was complaining of their garlic breaths while I was really looking for dessert, we went to try Sebastian's Ice Cream.


I got a scoop of the CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH.

The companion got a scoop of SAPIN-SAPIN.

Hoping to see you Achi Fran in September!

Have A Lovely Day





Tajimaya
2nd Level, North Entertainment, SM Mall of Asia
Bay Blvd., Central Business Park, Bay City
Pasay, Metro Manila
Tel. 556 8929

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Congratulations :-) Follow this link to see what you have to do next.

    Love,
    Liesl

    http://www.pretty-random-things.com/2013/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liesl! Thank you for nominating me!!! <3

      Delete
  2. It's sad I've only seen Franny once, and now she's going to SG na >.< Anyway, the food at Tajimaya looks really good! I love grilling so I'll make sure to try Tajimaya soon :) It's been a while na rin since I've last had Sebastian's ice cream. I need to have a cup or two soon!


    xoxo,
    The Purple Doll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. We will all miss her :( What I like most about this restaurant is you dont have to get up and get the food you like to grill. All you have to do is order the meats by plate via the waitstaff call button! Galing! - Lazy person

      Delete
  3. Individuals that return to an eatery do as such in light of the fact that there was something they preferred about their first visit. On the off chance that they don't get what they like on the second visit, there won't not be a third visit. our gang sharon pa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...