Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lush Haul

Last January 10, I received an sms message from Lush staff telling me the store is having 50% discount on selected items at Lush Store SM Mall Of Asia starting January 10 till January 31 as their end of season sale. Since I still have a couple of Bubble Bars left, I was just merely curious on what the sale items were. I was not eager to get any at all. When the companion heard me tell him about the sale the next day, he quickly disregarded all our Friday evening plans and we went straight to SM Mall of Asia.


Got the following:

6 PIECES OF CANDY MOUNTAIN BUBBLES

I got a piece of this during my last Lush haul but was not able to try it because the companion used it. He loves it so much that when we saw them on the sale table, he requested for half a dozen of them to be wrapped up!

2 PIECES CHRISTMAS EVE BUBBLE BAR SLICE

I have already wrote my review of the Christmas Eve Bubble Bar here and like what I said I like it enough to make a repurchase.

3 PIECES OF BUBBLEBEARD BUBBLE BAR

First time to see this, the staff told us this is a reusable bubble bar.

SUNNYSIDE BUBBLE BAR

The last Sunnyside Bubble Bar I saw on the sale table so I just grabbed it. I have already tried this last Sunday and I will write a short review about it soon!

Have A Lovely Day!



6 comments:

  1. Fanatic ka talga ng lush!!!!gusto ko din lush pero mahal cya for me and mabilis kasi cya maubos. Pero since sale cya, macheck nga kng may mapili me..hehe..sa moa branch lng yun sale? Sa glorietta kaya? Mas malapit kc glorietta samin...hehe..tamad na magtravel pa sa moa...=P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Gusto ko lang kasi ung nagbabath tub parang bata lang! :D hahaha! Hindi puro sale binili namin. Meron din siya mga bodywash, soaps, perfumes, madami dami rin ung sinasale niya. Ung sa text kasi sa aken SM MOA ung sinabi so I haven't checked Glorietta branch. maybe you can give the Glorietta branch a call and ask?

      Delete
  2. Hi! I work for Lush here in Manila! Thanks for always patronizing our lovely products and hope you continue to enjoy it :) we're launching a revolutionary FUN product soon, we'll invite you to be one of the first ones to seei it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ida! I LOVE LOVE LUSH!!! It's my pleasure getting all your adorable and yummy scented goodies! Please do send me an invite! I would LOVE to go! <3

      Delete
  3. Hi!! I love Lush as well! They have such cool and innovative products. I can't walk into their store without buying something. I still have tons of lush products of at home but I just kept on buying because they're so irresistible! Anyway, I'm just wondering did you ask the staff from MOA to text you if they have promos? 'Cause I really want to be updated if they have restocks and/or promos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I did ask the staff to sms me if they have promos and have items on sale! Just simply go to the counter and they have like a guest book for you to write your contact details! :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...