Thursday, October 17, 2013

Lugang Cafe at Northeast Greenhills

After running around doing errands with my mom, we decided to have merienda at Lugang Cafe. We heard there was a Metrobank Card promo of 50% off. We noticed a couple of changes since we last dined here few months ago. The heavy hardbound menu was changed into light colorful plastic cover. It kinda changed the tone of Lugang Cafe that was once viewed as a  serious Chinese restaurant into this nice relaxing cafe type where you can order good Chinese food with your friends and hang out at the same place after.


I wasn't hungry but I felt rather tired that late afternoon. I was thinking of just ordering my favorite cranberry juice and nibble on the things my mom would get. Upon seeing the menu, my appetite came back! Hahaha! So I also ordered a couple of my favorite things to chow on!


We ordered the following:

CRANBERRY JUICE WITH MANGO P150

PORK BALL SOUP P140

STEAMED XIAO LONG BAO P248


STEWED BEEF, TENDON AND TURNIP IN CLAY POT P390

TAIWANESE OMELETTE WITH PRESERVED TURNIP BITS P180

We ate everything with a bowl of rice each as merienda!

Have A Lovely Day!





Lugang Cafe
115 Connecticut Street Northeast 
Greenhills, San Juan
Tel. 542 0196

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...