Friday, July 06, 2012

Outfit Post # 33 + Haircut Day



cotton tank: H&M // skort: LUSCIOUS CLOSET // cardigan: COTTON ON // 
necklace: CHARLOTTE RUSSE // shoes: HIGHSTYLEFANCY

Today was haircut day. I have been planning to have a haircut even before I went to US but alas something always comes up that I had to cancel my salon appointment. So today nothing can stop me for having it because my hair is drying at the ends. I wore comfy clothes and tried to keep everything basic so that my blue skort ( skirt + shorts ) with beautiful feather details will come out to be the focal point.

Went to my favorite salon Kerastase Institute by Salon ESA at 6750.
Here's how Rachel cuts my hair:

She uses the "dry-cutting" method so it's cut first before washing the hair. I told her I want my hair short for a change but she refused. She said she still wants me to look like a mermaid with my super long hair. OK fine.

After trimming about 3 inches of my hair, the shampooing came next.

Ate, the assistant blow drying my hair.

Last step was Rachel rechecking if the cut was straight and us chismising ( gossiping ) again. :D

Have A Lovely Day!





Kerastase Institute by Salon Esa
Ground Floor 6750 Ayala Avenue,
Makati City, Philippines
Tel. 8191040 8190886
Salon Hours: 10:00 am - 8:00pm
(closed on Mondays)

10 comments:

  1. your hair stylist looks matapang hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ang dami ko daw split ends nagagalit siya.

      Delete
  2. YOur shorts are really cute

    xx
    mikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your hairstyle is so sweet and cute.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you my new blogger friend :D

      Delete
  4. Following you pretty girl..great blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm also following your beautiful blog Chochay!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...