Friday, August 17, 2012

Ximending, Taipei

Ximending is another "must-go-to" place in Taipei. Known as the "Harajuku of Taipei", this is the area where youngsters hangout, foodies chow down, and shopaholics go gaga over the inexpensive trendy clothes being sold in hundreds of shops. Check out the stores and food stalls we saw there!


To fellow Japanese magazine addicts like me, there is a store that sells just those.



Lots of shoe shops which I think are from China.


My friend Euni would love these Hello Kitty items.


<3 Inexpensive Lolita dresses <3


Plenty of food carts to choose from.

Last time I was here ( June of last year ), I bought about NT$2,000 worth of clothes and until now I still haven't worn most of them!










The famous Ay-Chung Pork Intestine Misua.

SUPER DUPER YUMMY!



Godzilla Bitter Gourd. I can't believe someone wants to drink this as a juice.

I have tasted this grilled mochi with cheese sauce ( taste like sweetened cream cheese ) the first time I visited the area and it was so good that I had to go back and eat it again.


I consulted from A Hungry Girl's Guide to Taipei Blog to know more about restaurants in Taipei. This was one of the food place that caught my attention located in Ximending.



The food we got was sooo GOOD!!! I'm still salivating every time I think about the cheesy fries and tender Philly cheese steak. The cheese sauce used was out of this world!


Have A Lovely Day!



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. shoes shoes and more shoes! you can smell the leather 3 stores away

      Delete
  2. Hey, I've just nominated you for the Liebster award. Check it out here
    http://svenagrade.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention!! Glad the blog helped you find some eats in ximending! I just went back to eat the mochi today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH!! I love your blog!!! I loved cheesy david too! you definitely have a very informative blog about taiwan. I'm happy you took time to give me a shout out here <3

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...