Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Barcino at Power Plant Mall

After a lovely lunch with the girls at Apartment 1B, I met up with another good friend of mine Eunice at the Power Plant Mall to do whatever. I was thinking we'd go window shopping as we usually do whenever we hang out but she suggested we catch a movie.

Off to the theater then!


We watched Ruby Sparks and the movie got us teary eyed specially at the part where Calvin was finally telling Ruby she came from his writing. This movie is definitely a chick flick so I'm glad I watched it with Euni rather than the companion who'd probably just fall asleep watching the film.

COMPLIMENTARY BREAD W/ TOMATO DIP

After the movie, we were thinking where to have an early dinner because as it turned out I had to leave soon. My dichi along with my two cute nieces came to our place for a surprise visit. I was still full from my late lunch and I was with Euni who loves vegetables not because she is on a diet. She just simply does. So I guess it was "Euni pressure" that made me order a plate of salad for dinner too. :D

ENSALADA MELON CON JAMON P295

Melon, Jamon Serrano, lettuce, tomatoes with citrus vinaigrette. I loved the super sweet melons with the salty Jamon Serrano. I'm speculating maybe they soaked the melons with sugar water because it was unnaturally sweet.

ENSALADA CATALANA P275

A hearty mix of salad green with fresh tomatoes, onions, hard-boiled eggs, carrots, fuet extra with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Euni had this and she finished this in no time.

I thought I was going to be satisfied with my dinner but around 9:00 at night I felt so hungry I finished a bag of Lay's Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips ( my favorite ). The moral of the story is one can NEVER be really full by just eating salad. lol.

Have A Lovely Day!





Barcino
R1/Level 1 Power Plant Mall, Amorsolo Drive 
Poblacion, Makati City
Tel. 846 9423

4 comments:

  1. amazing post!
    i hope you visit my blog
    xoxo
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right! Everytime I eat a salad I'm hungry an hour later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! haha so no more salad as my only meal; salads should be considered just a side dish! :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...