Wednesday, September 19, 2012

UCC Cafe Terrace at Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila

 Hello everyone!

So during the 15 minutes intermission of The King and I Musical, we decided to just leave and have a light supper at UCC Cafe.


 UCC SUMIYAKI COFFEE JELLY P229 & FRESH ORANGE JUICE P195

Coffee Jelly for my beloved date KD and I had my daily dose of vitamin C from the FOJ.

 UCC SUMIYAKI COFFEE P169

The companion ordered a hot cup of coffee because he definitely fell asleep while watching the play.

 CLASSIC CORNED BEEF PANDESAL P269

Since the three of us ate quite a lot of cocktail food pre-show, we decided to share the following meals and dessert. This one, a usual order of ours, was quite good. The corned beef was not fatty or oily at all.

 HOKKAIDO FRENCH TOAST HAM AND CHEESE P189

Another comfort snack to have at the wee hours of the night.

A SLICE OF TIRAMISU P280

Oops! I was so eager to eat the cake that I forgot to take a photo before slicing it. A melt-in-your-mouth goodness cake!

Have A Lovely Day!





UCC Cafe Terrace
2/F Resorts World Manila, Newport Mall,
Newport Blvd Domestic Airport, Pasay City
Tel. 659 4408

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...