Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Spa and Lodge + The Country Club + The Highlander Steakhouse at Tagaytay Highlands

Hello everyone!

As you can see I decided to blog our entire weekend in one big post!

I'm just too lazy to blog them separately.. :D


We stayed in the fabulous and relaxing The Spa and Lodge at Tagaytay Highlands. To those who haven't stayed here yet, let me give you a quick tour. The previous photo is the Lobby / The Great Room.


Pardon the messy bed. I took this shot just before we left the hotel.

I love staying here because of the AWESOME bathroom!


Every room has a built in Jacuzzi tub. Don't you just want to stay here forever?!




Every morning we have breakfast at The Great Room. You think these hotel meals cost a fortune? Well, think again! Each dish costs less than P200 only!

After breakfast, off to the Fishing Pier for some fishing.

I caught a Kingfish

After fishing for the entire afternoon, we went to the Sports Center Veranda for some snacks. I had a Kiddie Spaghetti P180 and Ham and Cheese Sandwich P220 .

SAUTEED SCALLOP OF  HUDSON VALLEY FOIE GRAS P880

For dinner we ate at the famous Highlander Steakhouse. I have already blogged this restaurant here before. The appetizer was superb as usual.

SEARED CHILEAN SEABASS P880

Auntie Christine always orders this every time we dine here.

JOHN WAYNE'S PRIME RIB P1,380

The companion and I split a 10 oz steak. This is the half of it.

We had the top 4 biggest fishes we caught grilled. They were delicious!

Both the Seabass and Steak had 2 side dishes each. We got 2 Corns, a Sauteed Mushroom, and a Potato Gratin.

LEMON SQUARE P150

I had this dessert all for myself.

We basically just eat, sometimes do some activities and eat again whenever we're in Tagaytay.

Are you all sick of looking at my food pictures? :P

Here are some more for you to drool at!

BEEF SALPICAO P430 , JERRY'S BURGER P330, LOMI P180, PINAPUTOK NA TILAPIA ( we caught the fish and had it cooked there. )

On our last dinner, we ate at the Sports Center Veranda again! We chose to have dinner here because the companion still has a lot of free consumables unused. Check out my past post about this place here

UBE HALO-HALO P180 and VANILLA SUNDAE P120

That's all folks!

Have A Lovely Day!



2 comments:

  1. ahhh I hate you! I just had dinner and I'm hungry again! it's so great to eat such a wide variety of meals! also I love the wooden bathroom too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! That's what we do best is to eat all the time! :P

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...