Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cafe Encore at Wynn Macau

We had lunch here for two consecutive days.



That was how good we felt the food and service of Cafe' Encore were.


The dishes we ordered the second day ( more or less what we ordered the first day as well ):

WOK-FRIED SLICED DUCK WITH SLICED ABALONE IN BLACK PEPPER SAUCE MOP 268
I tried a piece of this and it was extremely spicy ( for me ) but the others found it really good.

BRAISED SPARE-RIBS WITH PRESERVED VEGETABLE IN CLAY POT MOP 108
I ate half of the clay pot. The ribs were tender and the brown sauce was extremely good!

DIM SUM RICE ROLL WITH SHRIMP AND YOUTIAO
I liked the crunchy texture from the Youtiao ( congee bread ) and the shrimps were fresh.

DIMSUM STEAMED BARBEQUE PORK BUN
Normal dim sum you can have anywhere. The dim sums were not on the menu so I wasn't able to get their prices.

DIM SUM HAKAO
Huge shrimps were placed inside the paper thin wrappers. Good, but you can have these at any good Chinese restaurant in Manila.

SEASONAL VEGETABLE MOP 80
I think this was water spinach ( kangkong ) with garlic. Ok lang.

FRIED RICE 'YANG ZHOU STYLE' WITH HOMEMADE XO SAUCE MOP 95
I did not taste the XO sauce but huge shrimps were mixed with the rice so I was fine with that.

NOODLES WITH BRAISED BEEF BRISKET AND TENDON IN SOUP MOP 78
Good soup. The noodles were thin and chewy.
.
EXTRA BROTH
I asked the wait staff for extra hot broth because it was 15 degrees cold outside. I needed something to warm my tummy.

Have A Lovely Day!





Wynn Macau
Rua Cidade de Sintra, NAPE, Macau
Dining: 6:30am to 3:00am
Tel: (853) 8986 3663
Fax: (853) 8986 3400
Email: dining@wynnmacau.com

10 comments:

  1. OMG! that looks soooooo tasty, makes me hungry. I love duck! and the restaurant looks so chic!

    Xo
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the restaurant looks a bit chichi but its not at all expensive. the duck was also my companions favorite dish!

      Delete
  2. looks really really yummy!! :) grabe i can hear my tummy growling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too achi fran. I am in the office now and I am salivating! haha

      Delete
  3. Yum!!! I love food posts, but they always make my tummy so hungry haha.
    My favourite of the Revlon lip butters for an everyday colour is Berry Smoothie, a really nice soft pink. I pretty much like all of the ones I got, aside from Creme Brulee, Pink Truffle (those two are too brown) and Tutti Frutti (too orange for me).
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't get a chance to really see/experience macau come to think of it so i missed out on this place, too(!!) D: good pics, though and thank you so so much for the comment you left on my blog. meant so much to me.. i know it's weird but what you said (about wanting to know the me now and past is past) touched me :'))) YOU'RE A SWEETHEART, LOVELY! thanks so much ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks delicious!! mmm dim sum :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a awesome blog! Were following! Thank for your lovely comment on out post.Follow us to http://ricciloveherlook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love your blog as well. you sisters are so fab!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...