Thursday, February 16, 2012

Outfit Post # 8 + Food Shopping

We went to New Yaohan Mall to get food from their awesome supermarket. It makes me sad we don't have these much choices back in the Philippines.

Here are a few snaps of what they have there:

Super cute shopping carts where you can put your kids!



Cheeses from USA, France, Italy, etc

big organic fruits

biscuits and cookies

different kinds of bread from Korea and Japan

Our food haul!

Look at that palm-sized sweet strawberry from Oxnard, California.

Now, here's my outfit post:



inner top: H&M // sweater dress: TOPSHOP // bag: H&M // boots: Mango

Yes, I am wearing the same shoes and the same bag as yesterday. Whenever I travel, in order to conserve precious baggage space, I only bring 3 pairs of footwear. These are a pair of slippers to be used inside the hotel room and for shower ( I do not shower barefoot because I am an O.C. clean freak. ), a pair of rubber shoes, and a pair of heeled shoes. As for the bag, I prefer using small shoulder bags so I won't have shoulder ache from carrying heavy ones.

The sweater was made out of Angora or rabbit's hair. When I bought this, I thought it will be comfortable to wear like a Cashmere. I had to wear an inner long-sleeves shirt because the dress was so freaking itchy but the fabric made me feel warm though. 

Have A Lovely Day!



7 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I LOVE the Hello Kitty cart, it is ADORABLE!

    Lots of yummies!! especially that HUGE strawberry. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the strawberries were super sweet as well. I love American strawberries!

      Delete
  2. Hey girl!

    You're IT! Head on over to my blog, I tagged you to do a post. Please please please do it.

    Have a wonderful day! :-)
    Liesl
    http://pretty-random-things.blogspot.com/2012/02/tag-youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww the Hello Kitty buggy cart looks so cuuuuuuuuuute! Wish I got to play in one when I was a kid~

    That food looks so yummy too... :3

    Finally, your outfit is so cute and you look really pretty! ^^

    Yishi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Yishi! You and I are the only people who think I am pretty :D

      Delete
  4. ahhh yang le duo yogurts!! i love those!!! and i really like the long sweater dress style with booties :) it looks very flattering on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which ones are the yang le duo yogurts again? :D I just got yummy looking stuffs from the mart without knowing what they were. lol

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...