Monday, February 06, 2012

Konbini Store, Greenhills

It was late.

We were thinking where to have dinner in Greenhills area.

My eldest sister suggested Konbini. She noted it serves good ramen noodle soup and maki rolls.

I have never dined there so I'll take her word for it. Lets go!


Konbini is a Japanese food store and a restaurant as well. Cool!

Upon entering, these caught our attention. 


Achi Fran! You are in boxes of chocolates now! YUMMILICIOUS!

To order, just pick the cards of food you want to eat . The top cards are 6pcs while the bottom are 12pcs.

Go to the refrigerator and help yourselves with some drinks. I got grape juice. VERY SWEET, VERY GOOD!

Head to the cashier counter and say your additional orders from this menu. Pay your purchases.

PORK GYOZA (12PCS) P300

Tasted fresh and not the smelly frozen type. Has a hint of ginger flavor just the way I like it.

EBI TEMPURA (12PCS) P660

Crunchy. Good.

CHACHAN P130

Dry. Lacking in flavor. Will not be ordering this again. 

PITA PAN YAKINIKU P180

Do order this.

CALIFORNIA ROLL (12PCS) P378

TONKATSU P175
Not really that good.

SUPER CALIFORNIA ROLL (5PCS) P310

A crowd favorite!

YAKITORI MOMO (6PCS) P360

They said the chicken was super juicy and not overly grilled ( I'm allergic to poultry, boo! ).

SHOYU RAMEN P230

Pretty good but not the best we have tasted.

Japanese mochi filled with vanilla ice cream

We used to hoard a lot of these from Little Tokyo in Makati because they sell out quickly. Now, we know another store we can hoard from.

Have A Lovely Day!





Konbini Store, Greenhills
57 Connecticut St., Northeast Greenhills
San Juan, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 722-4263

4 comments:

  1. wowweee I have my own chocolate brand! weeee!! :) oh i love Konbini! we always buy our sushi and makis from them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Gyoza and Ramen place, with a lot of interesting grocery items too! Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by mine! The gyoza and makis are superb here!

      Delete
  3. I want to go there hahaha I heard they have premium matcha! and I want those japanese kitkat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...