Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Fely J's, Greenbelt 5

When in Greenbelt and craving for Filipino food, one restaurant automatically comes to our mind. It would be Fely J's Restaurant at Greenbelt 5.

Fely J's is part of the LJC Chain of Restaurants that specializes in Kapampangan cuisine. They also own Café Adriatico, Ang Bistro Sa Remedios, Lorenzo's Way, Abe, Larry’s Café and Bar, etc. I think the menus of these different restaurants are the same. It does not matter which restaurant you eat, rest assure you will have authentic delicious food.



What we ordered:

SIZZLING SISIG P185

Authentic sisig is actually made out of grilled pig's face and onions served on a sizzling plate. No mayonnaise, no butter. 

CRISPY PATA BAWANG P595

Meat was tender and not dry.

GINATAANG GULAY AND HIPON P245

A crowd favorite.

LENGUA RENDANG P385

We found this lacking in flavor. Wont be ordering this again.

TILAPIA WITH SWEET PLUM SAUCE P399

My personal favorite. Eat this fast because the skin tends to get soggy from the plum sauce.

SINIGANG BANGUS BELLY ( GUAVA BROTH ) P395

The wait staff served this individually so that is why the picture is only 1/4 filled. It was a good soup but since we got the guava version of it, we tasted grainy sand like particles with the soup. Next time we will just stick with the classic broth.

BISTEK TAGALOG NG KANO P875

A bit on the salty side, eat this with rice.

SAGO'T GULAMAN P95

Not too sweet but it tasted a bit weird.

Have A Lovely Day!







Fely J’s Kitchen
2nd Level, Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center, Makati
Phone: 728-8878 or 728-8858
Business hours:
Monday – Sunday / 11:00 am – 11:00 pm

2 comments:

  1. Hi chi!

    Can i call you achi? I was rin's HS classmate, so it felt proper to call you achi(^u^) can i? can i?

    Im a big fan of your blog! Just didnt have the courage to comment but here i am now giving my first comment (^u^)

    Im a lover of food and dogs (^u^) and this caught my eye!

    I was thinking where to eat with my friend this sat. Your Fely J's blog made me decide to try it out cause everthing looks delicious! And plus its in greenbelt 5.... but if my friend doesnt like eating filipino food would you recommend eating with her at BIZU instead? I want to have other option so that i can have a plan B (^u^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jhoanna! Sure! I would love it if you called me achi! Rin said you guys used to be super close way back in highschool! Nyeh! You don't have to be a "fan" because theres nothing to "fan" about ( how very humble.. charing! )

      Haha late na reply ko. Anyway I like Bizu. I usually order the Madame Croque Monsieur and ung salad niya with truffle sauce they both superb!

      and of course theres always Cibo when you cannot think of any restaurant you want to eat at.

      Thanks for being a reader!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...