Thursday, February 09, 2012

Parmigiano Pizzeria Ristorante, Resorts World Manila

Hello!

In case you are wondering why most of my restaurant posts are from Resorts World Manila, it is because they pay me to write good reviews.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!

It's because every Sunday, we love to watch movies at Newport Cinema. They have a cinema where the seats are lazy boy chairs with butlers serving unlimited free popcorn and colas. We are not the type of people who like to go out of town ( but going out of the country is different :D ) so for our rest and relaxation during weekends we splurge on watching movies lying down on comfortable chairs.

Anyway back to this Parmigiano restaurant.



French and Italian are two of my most favorite cuisines. We have dined here numerous of times before so there is no doubt the pizzas and some of the pasta dishes here are good.

We decided to order something different today.

Table Bread

They usually give about 3 pieces per person ( Dex already ate two before I remembered taking photos ) but you can ask for more if you wish to. I always ask for extra Parmesan cheese to go with my oil and balsamic vinegar dip. The breads they serve are ALWAYS cold, but you can have them reheat the breads.

CAPRESE P285

Very refreshing. A good salad to start your meal. I think I ate most of the mozzarella slices and left one for Dex because I am good at sharing :D

ZUPPA DI FUNGHI P170

This was ok but it needed more mushroom.

PASTA AL ARAGOSTA P395

This was what he ordered. The sauce tasted like reduced lobster bisque tossed with spaghetti pasta. I did not like this because I find it has a fishy taste and smell ( malansa ). The three tails looked like crayfish tails to us but the waiter repeatedly said those were lobsters. 

HALIBUT AL FORNO P495

This dish looks big in the picture because it was really big in actual. The risotto was cooked perfectly. The fish was moist and flaky. I devoured this dish completely in no time.

Have A Lovely Day!





Parmigiano Pizzeria Ristorante
2nd Level, Resorts World Manila
Newport Boulevard, Newport City, Cyber tourism Zone
Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone Number
(+63 2) 659-8295
Operating Hours
Monday to Sunday 11:00am to 11:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...