Friday, February 03, 2012

Red Crab Alimango House, Resorts World Manila

Hello my darling readers!

The time was a couple of Sundays ago, it was Chinese New Year, and my friend just got married the day before. I was craving for crabs. ( I am a very weird person. )

So off we went to one of the best crab restaurants in town ( for me at least ), The Red Crab Alimango House.



Ordering for two is not that easy. We open the menu, and order whatever we want ( we never compromise with regards to food ) ; which often results to over-ordering.

And both of us getting heavier...

Raymund's Salt and Pepper Crab P2310

He wanted to order Crab Maritess but I didn't want to have garlic breath the entire day. Therefore, we ordered this 1.400 kilograms King Crab.

Seafood Laing Supreme P295

We always order this dish every time we dine at Red Crab.

Lechon Kawali P350

The meat was made out of 90% fat and 10% lean meat. Eat at your own risk!

Garlic Rice

I know garlic rice is cooked from day-old rice. I prefer my rice plump and watery e.g. Japanese rice. But this was fine.

Bangus Belly Sinigang Sa Bayabas P295

Good sour soup with lots of vegetables.

 The entertainment. 

WOAH! Chinese gods breakdancing. It's definitely more fun in the Philippines :D

Have A Lovely Day!





The Red Crab Alimango House, Newport Mall
2/F Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila
Pasay City, Metro Manila
Philippines (02) 856-0087

8 comments:

  1. The next you crave for crabs you can msg me as well he he. The resto started in Clark. The best way to cook seafood in Angeles is Tuesdays and Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Wyatt! I would love to try your malunggay pesto as well.

      Delete
  2. oh wowww!!! wish we had this restaurant here! :D a crab place looks/sounds AWESOME! i love crabs but they can get a little messy to eat (if you have to use your hands) and that's why i refrain most times from having them. but crabmeat is the absolute best!!

    by the way, i have to say, your blog background is so cute! :D :D flying pink piggies. awwww

    ReplyDelete
  3. is the salt & pepper crab better than crab maritess (white wine plus lotsa garlic & oil!) (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer crab maritess than raymund's salt and pepper crab but you have to have lots of mint after :D

      Delete
  4. Seriously! Thanks a lot! It's my job to desired to generate in my small website the like. Should i incorporate a fragment of your post in order to my site?
    Check out my web page ... Criminal Record

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...