Monday, November 26, 2012

Chanel: Rouge Coco 19 Gabrielle

I want to pay tribute to my first ever Chanel lipstick. How fitting it would be that I got the Chanel #19 Gabrielle Rouge Coco lipstick, named after the famous Gabrielle "Coco" Bonheur Chanel herself and as for the number, she was born on August 19, 1883. I got this a year ago at Kuala Lumpur Airport. I don't use it much, I only use it on special occasions or fancy dinner dates. It's a bit expensive so I'm kinda like saving it. lol



Chanel Description : CHANEL presents a modern interpretation of classic creme lip colour as an homage to the rich life and legacy of 'Coco' Chanel. New lightweight lip colour glides on for easy application, and features a Hydratendre complex to help soften, soothe and condition lips - even boosting their ability to hold in moisture - for a plumper, smoother and healthier-looking appearance. A range of wearable shades with full-coverage finishes, from matte to pearl to soft shimmer.


What color is it : True red color, neither warm or cool.



Price : I got it for RM 95. About P1274. I think Rustan's sell them at P1600+

What I think about it : I love that it is very creamy. No need to put lip balm before apply. No need to put gloss on top of it. The only negative thing that I can think of is it's so creamy it tends to stick on my teeth. There were a couple of times I smiled in public with red Chanel lipstick stain on my teeth. (@_@). But I found a solution to that! After apply a thick layer of it , put your finger inside your mouth. The excess lipstick on your inner lips with go to your finger. This lipstick is ABSOLUTELY elegant.

Have A Lovely Day!



9 comments:

  1. the shade is really pretty! Bagay sayo ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks! Red kasi parang napaka sulty ng dating. :D

      Delete
  2. I also like that it's not too vampire red, the shade is mellow enough to wear during the day! Great review, I definitly wanna try this out

    xx
    mikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. my current obsession! Red lippies! :) I'm looking for another lippy coz i'm getting tired of the ruby woo and this one is perfect! red lipsticks do wonders tlga! instant glam..


    http://celerhinaaubrey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mas darker ung Gabrielle sa Ruby Woo. Try it first and see if you like it. :D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I got this at duty free. not sure if they sell this online? :D

      Delete
  5. Hi Miss Lovely,
    Aside from Duty Free do you know of other local store where we can purchase this?
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...