Monday, November 12, 2012

Macau Shopping Haul

I didn't shop a lot. HONEST!

Would you believe I didn't buy a single article of clothing? Winter is fast approaching so all of the clothes being sold there were heavy winter things. Since I couldn't buy any clothes , I stocked up on my favorite beauty products and bought a couple of new items to try on.

Check them out.


Beauty products I got from Sasa, Bonjour, Watson, and Colourmix:

 DESIGNING AIR HAIR SPRAY ( SUPER HARD )

 DESIGNING PUMP HAIR JELLY ( SMOOTH STRAIGHT )

 THE FACESHOP HERB CLEAR LIP & EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER

 COMBOS SKIN ROSE MOISTURIZING MASK

HADANOMY COLLAGEN MIST

 COSMOS WATERPROOF EYELINER PENCIL IN GLAMOUR BLACK & PEARL WHITE

 PALGANTONG DESIGNING BROW PENCIL IN CARAMEL BROWN

 SKIN79 THE ORIENTAL GOLD BB CREAM

 KATE GRADICAL EYES BR-1

CYBER COLORS AUTO EYEBROW PEN IN 03 BROWN

Will try my hardest to start doing beauty reviews soon!

Snacks I got from Koi Kei ( THE BEST FOOD PASALUBONG STORE IN MACAU ):

WILD BOAR JERKY

ALMOND COOKIES


Have A Lovely Day!



10 comments:

  1. hahaha, the beauty products you bought are pretty interesting ^_~ sana may sasa din saten d2 noh, our watson's here are bleh~ wala me mapili >_< super agree on the koikei, yun sister ko addict sa jerky dyan ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga eh baket ganun? ung watson sa singapore, hongkong, macau pareho naman items binebenta baket dito sa Pinas iba nga?! Super weird! Really? I love the Mah-pah from Koikei as well!

      Delete
  2. i remember almond cookies tastes like our polvoron or is it just me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhmm.... Can be.. It kinda taste like polvoron with almond bits! :D

      Delete
  3. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here I am following back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do they sell beanies there? :) what are the prices range?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beanies?? Hmmm... I'm not sure. I guess you just have to roam around Senado Square and look for those.. :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...