Saturday, November 24, 2012

Reyes Barbecue + Pepper Lunch + Masatami at Glorietta 4 Food Choices

One Saturday night, we were craving for Aristocrat Barbeque. But then we had to go to Glorietta Mall because my Masatami Shave Ice Coupons were about to expire. I Googled and found out there's a Reyes Barbecue located at the third floor food court named Food Choices. I've never dined there before so I was pretty hyped in checking out the place on what other food stalls are available.


We toured the whole area first before queuing up for our orders. The companion still wanted barbeque from Reyes. Pepper Lunch caught my attention because of the mass of people lining up for it.

He got a PORK BARBEQUE SET MEAL P105 ( w/ Java Rice and a cola ) and added an extra BONELESS CHICKEN BARBEQUE for P75 ( If I am not mistaken ).

I got a TERIYAKI BEEF PEPPER RICE W/ EGG P285. 

For dessert we headed up fourth floor to Masatami Shave Ice booth located in front of Timezone.

We got the following flavors: SWISS CHEESE WITH CRUSHED PEANUTS ( not really good, it tasted freaky weird like a toxic chemical or something ), PEANUT ICE WITH CRUSHED PEANUTS ( not really flavorful ), TAHO ICE ( still the best to order ).

Have A Lovely Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...