Thursday, November 01, 2012

Outfit Post # 52



dress: BEBE // vest: ERIC DELOS SANTOS // boots: MANGO

Before anything else, I want to greet all my dear reader Happy Halloween!

After our delicious dim sum lunch at Antigo Shanghai e Cantao, we all went on our separate ways. They dropped me and Auntie at Senado Square or San Malo to walk around pasyal-pasyal and do a bit of shopping. At 5pm, the companion called and said we have a reservation at Aux Beaux Arts, the ostentatious French restaurant that I LOVE so much located in MGM Hotel. Auntie and I quickly went home and changed clothes. Good thing I packed a pretty dinner outfit to be used just in case we have an unexpected fancy dinner like this one. My geometric printed dress is super body hugging so I had to cover it up just in case my bulges show off with the fashionable furry vest. The vest also gave my entire look another dimension so I definitely looked plain fabulous!

Have A Lovely Day!



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love the outfit. Very cute.
    Newest follower!

    http://www.lu3luscrossing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lu3Lu! <3 Following you back!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...