Monday, December 24, 2012

Lush: Karma Bubble Bar





Lush Description: Our orange, patchouli and lemongrass fragrance has been so popular over the years that it's inspired an entire range including this best-selling bubble bar. Crumble the orange swirls under running water to be transported back to 1960s London, a time of peace, love and great change. Finish off with some Karma Kream and you'll be happy hippy.




How to use it: Crumble a bubble bar slice slice under the running bath water for a perfumed bath with masses of bubble.


Price: P245

What I think: This is actually a repurchased Karma Bubble Bar. It's my third one to use. I love the strong citrusy smell of orange in it. You'd really feel refreshed after every use! I'll get more after the holidays.


Have A Lovely Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...