Sunday, December 30, 2012

Summer Palace at Edsa Shangri-la Manila

Last 23rd of December we celebrated my cousin's birthday at Summer Palace. All the relatives gathered together to celebrate the happy event over superb food and funny conversations. Prepare to drool my dear readers because my aunt ordered all our favorites!


BARBECUED MEAT COMBINATION

BRAISED WINTERMELON SOUP WITH DRIED SCALLOP

PRAWNS WITH CORNFLAKES

SAUTEED BEEF TENDERLOIN IN BLACK PEPPER SAUCE

BRAISED HOMEMADE TOFU WITH MUSHROOMS

DEEP-FRIED CHICKEN MARINATED IN LAM YEE SAUCE

PAN-FRIED CODFISH FILLET IN LIGHT SOYA SAUCE

BRAISED SEAFOOD NOODLES

SALTED FISH FRIED RICE WITH DICED CHICKEN

My two super duper naughty and cute nieces!

Our "wacky" shot.

Burp!!!!!


Have A Lovely Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...