Monday, December 17, 2012

Outfit Post # 55



top: TOPSHOP // skirt: CHARLOTTE RUSSE // shoes: FOREVER 21 // bag: MOM'S

Anything white is definitely an attention grabber. Why is that you ask? It's because white is such a hard color to pull off. One is if you are as clumsy as I am, a spat of sauce or sitting on something dirty is inevitable. Second is white is a very unforgiving color. Bulges will not be hidden by it. I wore my white bondage skirt on a good Sunday morning where I felt good about my body. I paired it with a simple floral top and completed my look with pink wedges. Ganda ba?
Have A Lovely Day!



2 comments:

  1. Uu ganda chi (^u^)

    It fits you perfectly. the floral top made you look dainty. Im a clumsy girl also and i don't knoW why haha

    But i can't wear something like that cause my mom is going to kill me and nag if i wear something like haha, but i dont hate my mom for that heehee, i like being conservative already, so its ok. Seeing other pretty women wearing them like achi(^u^) gives me the satisfaction to know that there are styles like this too in fashion

    Thanks achi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nyeh! You can like wear a blazer or long cardigan if you feel parang medyo expose ka sa ganitong outfit :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...